COVID-19 In-Store Rules and Procedures
At Joe’s, our customer’s safety and dedication to quality are our highest priorities.
Effective Monday, May 31st:
- The back door is open for Entrance only all days.
- Monday through Thursday – Joe’s dining room is open for lunch seating starting at 11am. On these days the front entrance to Joe’s Next Door is locked and entry is through the middle of the three front doors or the rear door.
- Fri, Sat and Sunday – Joe’s dining room seating is closed and the door to the front entrance of Joe’s Next Door is open to allow for queuing and 6 foot social distance in the dining area and through the store.
- On all days exit from Joe’s is via the far east front door next to the cash register stand.
- All Joe’s employees who have been vaccinated will not be required to wear a mask and will have a sticker
on their uniform indicating that “I’m vaccinated” . Employees who have not been vaccinated will wear a mask.
- Customers are on the honor system and need not wear a mask if they have been vaccinated.
- We are still maintaining social distancing of 6ft as marked on our floor by the line and arrows.
Grill with the Best!
Get our Grilling Guide & receive special email updates with monthly deals.
Joe’s Exclusive Email Specials
Savings on specific items every week, Friday through the next Thursday