This easy recipe features a Sweet/Sour Glaze that will enhance your Joe’s IN Smoked Pork Chop experiance. Good enough for company or family!
• ¼ cup light brown sugar
• ¼ cup honey
• 1 TBS vegetable oil, plus extra for grill
• 1 lime juiced
• ½ tsp red pepper flake
• 6 to 8 Joe’s IN Smoked Pork Chops
• Preheat a grill to medium direct heat.
• In a plastic resealable bag, big enough to fit the chops, mix together the sugar, honey, oil, lime juice, and red pepper flakes.
• Add the pork chops and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
• Remove the pork from the marinade.
• Lightly brush the grill with oil.
• Put the chops on the grill and cook until grill marks form, about 2 minutes.
• Rotate the chops 90 degrees, and grill for 2 minutes more, to create diamond grill marks.
• Flip and cook another 2 minutes.
• Remove from grill to a serving platter and serve.