Leaves on the back patio and a chill in the air, this recipe is the best way to say farewell to autumn. We're closing in on winter and this might be your last opportunity to use the back porch and enjoy the great outdoors while you eat. Our Herbed Loin of Pork is tender, sweet and a perfectly juicy. After dinner and the clean-up, grab your glasses of wine and make your way to the outdoor fire place. Cap off the night cuddled under blankets, warm from the fire and full from the delicious pork loin.
Pick up your pork loin, side dishes and wine at Joe's all conveniently located under one roof.
- 2 lb. pork loin
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp rosemary
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbl red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbl dry sherry
- In small bowl, mix all thyme, sage, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Rub onto all sides of pork loin.
- Place loin in covered shallow dish or zip-top bag. In bowl, mix mustard, honey, vinegar, and
- sherry. Pour half of sauce over loin to marinate for at least 30 minutes, up to 2 days. Refrigerate
- rest of sauce until ready to bake loin. Preheat oven to 375° F. Remove pork loin from marnade; discard marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Place roast in roasting pan and bake,
- uncovered, for 40 minutes. Baste with some of sauce. Bake 15-20 minutes more or until a
- thermometer reads 160° F. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing and drizzling with remaining