2020 Holiday Shopping at Joe’s
COVID 19 CHANGES:
Due to Covid restrictions and the need to keep socially distant in the store, this year we have made a few changes. Please note that on 12/21 through 12/24 we will be taking ONLY RESERVATIONS. We will NOT BE TAKING ANY WALK IN customers on these dates! We are limiting traffic per hour (transactions per hour) to comply with COVID-19 guidelines.
This means you must call the store at 317-846-8877 and reserve your items if you intend to pick up on these dates. It also means that we will not be able to serve anywhere near the Christmas volume we have in the past. It is imperative that you make reservations early as we can guarantee that all our available time slots will fill up. On most reserved items we vacuum seal your meats and/or guarantee their freshness for days.
We also recommend that you pick up your fresh Seafood on 12/23 or 12/24 as we will work with you to reserve these days.
12/21 – 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
12/22 – 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
12/23 – 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
12/24 – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
12/25 – CLOSED
12/27 – 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
12/28 – 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
12/29 – 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
12/30 – 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
12/31 – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
1/1 – CLOSED
Joe's Next Door Sandwiches:
Serving starts at 11:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. – EXCEPTIONS are:
12/20: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
12/24: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
12/27: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
12/31: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Don’t want to wait in line to pay for your sandwich? Order and pay online:
We also offer delivery through DoorDash and Grubhub
Social distancing and COVID-19 guidelines mean we won’t be able to serve everyone as we have in the past, get your order in early to ensure we can serve you!
- There will be NO deliveries from 12/21 to 12/24
- There will be NO same-day phone or email orders from 12/21 to 12/24
- Our Market Basket online ordering will not be open 12/21 to 12/24
- Only phone (317-846-8877) or email (email@example.com) orders will be accepted 48 (or more) hours in advance, and then only as space to serve you is available.
- Walk-ins are NOT accepted starting on 12/21 through 12/24. We apologize for the inconvenience as we are disappointed that we must make this decision, but it is the only way to comply with Covid guidelines and ensure safe/secure store shopping.
- If you need to cancel a reserved order, please do so 48 hours before your pick up so that we do not fabricate and reserve meats specifically for you.
- We cut orders 12 to 30 hours in advance of your designated pick up. Arriving early for your pick up time, or a day early will not result in getting your order sooner!
- If you are picking up for someone else, please know the phone number under which they placed their order.
Available for the Holidays!
Did you know that all of Joe’s beef, chicken and pork are raised sustainably without hormones and antibiotics? Joe’s Reserve Beef is guaranteed to grade in the top 1/6th of USDA Choice to bottom 1/3rd USDA Prime, while our Amish chickens are raised with non-GMO grains. We also offer pork that is raised in Indiana and selected based on color, PH levels, marbling and tenderness and our seafood selections are the most responsibly sourced in all of Indiana. When it comes to anything beef, pork and poultry – we have the best selections around. Read below on all of our options for this holiday season:
Whole Reserve Beef Tenderloin
Whole Angus Beef Tenderloins
Whole Atlas Beef Tenderloins (best-served whole and specially priced for the holidays)
Reserve Standing Prime Rib (bone-in)
Reserve Boneless Prime Rib
Reserve Filet Mignon
Dry Age Boneless Prime Rib (Indiana raised)
Dry Aged NY Strip Loin and Steaks (Indiana raised)
Bone-in Pork Roasts
Pork Crown Roasts
Capon, Goose and Duck
Joe’s Farm Fresh Turkey (raised by our farmers in Ohio)
Amish-raised Whole Chicken
Wild Caught New Zealand Salmon, Mahi-mahi and West Coast Flounder
South African and Canadian Lobster Tails
Live Lobsters of all sizes (1-day notice)
Alaskan King Crab Legs and Snow Crab Claws
Cooked Shrimp Trays