Looking for a delicious dinner suggestion? You’ve come to the right place.
Garlic Parmesan Crusted Flounder
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4ea 7-8oz Filet of Flounder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 c. breadcrumbs
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 425°. Drizzle 2 tablespoons oil on a large baking sheet. Season flounder with salt and pepper.
- On a large plate, combine Parmesan, breadcrumbs, garlic, and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper. Dredge fish in bread crumb mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place fish on prepared baking sheet and drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons oil and lemon juice. Bake until golden and fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes. Serves 4.