We often overlook fish for easy dinner options. Here's an easy to put together recipe for a flavorful take on a lovely white fish. Not only does it taste great, but it's good for you!
- 4 (8 oz) halibut fillets
- 1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup Academia Barilla olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh marjoram, chopped
- 1/2 tsp coarse/sea/Kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 grapefruit, sliced, for garnish
- parsley sprigs, for garnish
- marjoram sprigs, for garnish
- Mix together grapefruit juice, olive oil, marjoram, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish. Add fillets, flesh side down, then cover dish. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Pre-heat grill to direct medium heat. Reserve marinade and place fish on an oiled grill grate. Grill for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, and brushing twice with the reserved marinade, until fillets are barely opaque in the thickest part of the fillet. Arrange on a platter with grapefruit slices and garnish with parsley or marjoram sprigs.