Are you a winter griller? Some of us grill regardless of the weather. If you’re not in that camp this steak could be broiled indoors.
Joe’s Reserve Grilled Flank Steak
- 1 pound Joe’s Reserve Flank Steak
- 1/4 cup Tupelo honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 pinch dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 pinch hot chili powder (optional)
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce, and red wine. Place the marinade and the steak into a large zip-top plastic bag. Press out most of the air, seal and lay flat in the refrigerator. Refrigerate for 24 hours, turning once halfway through.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Brush grill grate with oil.
- Discard marinade, and grill the flank steak for 7 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Rest steak for 10 minutes before slicing very thinly against the grain.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes