- 3lb Joe's Reserve Sirloin Roast
- Joe's Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 stick salted butter
- 3 cloves garlic/ pressed
- Combine 3 cloves of pressed garlic and 1/2 stick of softened butter
- Rub the Roast with the Garlic/Butter paste
- Season generously with Joe's Steak Seasoning
- Let the Roast sit at room temperature covered in wrap for 3 hours (don't skip this step!)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Sear the roast on all sides in a cast iron or other suitable pan (basically four sides), about 2 mins per side
- Roast the Sirloin Roast until the internal temperature is 112-117 degrees in its thickest part for a medium rare finish
- Temperature is the only way to cook this roast! Time wise start checking the temperature of the roast after 10 mins of cooking time.
- Allow the roast to rest for 20-30 minutes before carving, the roast's temperature should rise to 120-125 degrees internal!
We think this will be your go-to meal for a beef treat outside the holidays. Try pairing this with a nice garlic mash and baked asparagus with butter and lemon make for an impressive meal that is both quick and easy!
Joe's Reserve Sirloin Roast on sale just $9.99lb this week! That's $2 of savings per pound!