Two ingredients. It doesn’t get much easier than that. You don’t even have to get the skillet dirty. This recipe couldn’t get any easier but when cooking baby back ribs all you really need is our choice cut Pork Baby Back Ribs, barbecue sauce and some aluminum foil.
Joe’s Easiest Baby Back Ribs Serves 4
Joe’s Easiest Baby Back Ribs
- 2 lb. Pork Baby Back Ribs (divided into four 1/2 lb. portions)
- 1 18 oz. bottle barbeque sauce
- Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil big enough to enclose each portion of ribs. Spray each piece of foil with vegetable cooking spray. Brush the ribs liberally with barbeque sauce and place each portion in its own piece of foil. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300° F (150° C).
- Bake ribs, wrapped tightly in the foil, for 2-1/2 hours. Remove from foil and add more sauce, if desired.