Joe’s Bourbon Dijon Glazed Pork Chops
- 6 boneless, center-cut pork chops
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except chops until smooth. Rub 3 tablespoons of sauce onto chops.
- Refrigerate rest of sauce until ready to bake chops.
- Place chops in zip-top bag or covered shalow dish to marinate for at least 30 minutes, up to 2 days.
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Remove pork chops from marinade; discard marinade and pat pork chops dry. Place chops in one layer in baking dish or roasting pan, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, pour sauce in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer sauce until reduced by nearly half. Pour sauce over chops, turn chops to coat well. Bake sauced chops about 5 minutes more or until a thermometer reads 155° F.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.