Great tasting fish does not take much! Our wild caught fluke fillet has over 30g of protein in just a 6oz portion. This fluke is mild, healthy and ready in just minutes. It is meatier than flounder in texture and will reward you with snow white flakes and a delicate flavor. This flatfish is wonder for beginners in terms of prep and is loved by kids and grandkids. Try it pan seared, baked or just follow our simple recipe below. Save $2/lb and get it for $18.99 at Joe’s this week!
- 6 oz fluke fillet
- 2 teaspoon chopped herbs or chives (skip if you like)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse fillet and place on the baking dish.
- Cover with garlic powder, salt, chopped chives.
- Place sliced lemon on top and cubed butter all over the fluke fillet.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes. When finished, internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees.