Corvina is neutral tasting fish and thus this recipe works equally well with Chilean Seabass, Cod Loin or Grouper!
Crowd Pleasing Baked Corvina – (works for fish tacos too!)
- 16oz of corvina filets
- 8 teaspoons butter
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pat fish dry and place in a baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour the lemon juice over the filets.
- Mix all the spices together and evenly sprinkle on the filets.
- Place pats of butter on each filet.
- Bake uncovered for 18 minutes or until fish is 142 degrees internal temperature.
- Salt to taste and serve!
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes