What comes to mind when you think of Indiana? A lot of people might say corn. True, we do have our share of corn and we get pretty creative with it. This recipe gives those sweet, juicy kernels a little something special. Paired with Joe's Reserve Flat Iron steak, you can't go wrong making this for dinner. The cumin lime butter also goes well with the steak. Pick up a red wine to pair with it at Joe's and have a delicious meal at home this weekend. Joe's Reserve Flat Iron steak is one of our premiere steaks, you won't be disappointed with how tender it is, follow this recipe for a perfectly juicy and seasoned steak.
Joe’s Reserve Flat Iron Steak with Grilled Corn and Cumin Lime Butter
- 1 lb. Joe’s Reserve Flat Iron Steaks
- lime wedges
- Rub Mixture
- 2 Tbl ground cumin
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- Cumin Lime Butter
- 2 tsp Rub Mixture
- 2 Tbl butter, softened
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4-6 ears roasted fresh corn
- 1/4 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- In small bowl, combine Rub ingredients; set aside. Combine Cumin Lime butter ingredients in another small bowl; set aside.
- Press the remaining rub evenly onto the steaks. Cover and refrigerate steaks 30 minutes.
- Grill steaks for 1 minute each side on high/direct heat, and then 6 minutes per side on medium low/indirect heat.
- Remove steaks from grill and let rest 5 minutes. Carve steaks into slices. Squeeze lime wedges over beef as desired. Serve with dollops of Cumin Lime Butter on steaks and corn.