Joe's Butcher Shop shares a delicious recipe for Joe's Reserve Slow-Cooked Glazed Corned Beef Brisket.
Joe’s Reserve Slow-Cooked Glazed Corned Beef Brisket
- 4 lbs. Joe’s Reserve Corned Beef
- Brisket, flat cut
- 1 1/2 tsp horseradish
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup molasses
- In a slow cooker, cover Joe’s Reserve Corned Beef Brisket with water.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
- Drain cooked corned beef; place on broiler pan or oven-proof platter.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine horseradish, vinegar, mustard and molasses. Brush on all sides of meat.
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes or until glaze begins to brown; brush with sauce several times while browning.