Tis’ the season to skewer. This shrimp recipe calls for Bad Byron’s Jubilee Seafood Seasoning. This unique blend brings together celery salt, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and a delicate blend of spices to highlight the flavor of the shrimp. Skewer the shrimp and grill for just a few minutes and you’re ready to dig in.
Joe’s Jubilee® Shrimp Serves 4
- 16 Joe’s U-15 Gulf Brown/White Shrimp
- 1 Bad Byron’s Jubilee® Seafood Seasoning Shaker
- 1 Tbl Academia Barilla Olive Oil
- 4 Bamboo Skewers
- Pre-heat grill or George Foreman grill to medium heat. Rub Academia Barilla Olive Oil
- on shrimp and bamboo skewers. Shake generous amount of Bad Byron’s Jubilee® Seafood
- Seasoning on shrimp, covering shrimp. Place on grill for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes per side (all grills
- will vary) or on George Foreman grill for 3 1/2 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. Use a
- favorite dipping sauce and/or enjoy just the Jubilee® taste!